Over 150 Various Shops, Cafés, and Restaurants in JR East’s Largest “Ekinaka” Station Shopping Area, Located Within Tokyo Station
JR Easts’ largest “ekinaka” (train station shopping area) “GRANSTA TOKYO” opened on August 3rd, 2020 inside of Tokyo Station. Within its iconic “Square Zero” large open area, visitors can get an excellent view of the essence of “city” with the carefully-selected lineup of shops, cafés, and restaurants.
Among the over 150 different facilities available not only will you find shops perfect for picking out souvenirs, but there is also a chocolate café, a bakery café, a sake tasting bar, a conveyor belt sushi restaurant with fish caught fresh that morning, a restaurant that recreates old-time dining train cars, and more! From dropping in for a quick drink to picking out a bento to eat, GRANSTA TOKYO is sure to always offer something new to discover and enjoy whenever you may stop by.
JR East’s largest “ekinaka” facility, located inside of Tokyo Station.
Over 150 varied shops, cafés, and restaurants.
A place you can stop by many times for things like bento boxes and souvenirs.
想找一些Made in Japan的東西，好像有個賣iPhone保護殼的店叫ekissora還不錯噢～🆒
Post a review and receive a scratch card!
Scratch the card to get coupons that are useful for traveling in Japan!
- Name in Japanese
- Postal Code
- JR East’s Tokyo Station, 1F and B1F (both within and outside ticket gate) 1-9-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- 03-6212-1740 *TetsudoKaikan co.Ltd.
- Open every day
- Business Hours
- 8:00am-10:00pm (8:00am-9:00pm on Sundays and last days of holidays) ※Some stores may have different hours
- Past the ticket gate at the central passage and north free passage of JR East’s Tokyo Station. Some stores are also accessible from outside the ticket gates.
- Official Website
- Official Website (Japanese)